Your kids are our kids, and our mission is to develop the desire within each child to know Christ and to partner with parents in growing spiritually mature kids who will show God's love to others.
Each Sunday morning, there are several options in which we carry out this mission:
- At 9:00, J.A.M. Time is offered for Kindergarten - 5th grade. Preschool Praise is offered for 3yrs - PreK. Nursery is offered for 9 months - 2yrs.
- At 10:00, Sunday School is offered for small groups by age. These classes are for 6 months - 5th grade.
- At 11:00, J.A.M. Time is offered for Kindergarten - 5th grade. Preschool Praise is offered for 3yrs - PreK. Nursery is offered for 6 months - 2yrs.
- J.A.M. Time (Jesus and Me Time) for Kindergarten - 5th grade. This age-appropriate service mirrors our adult worship. We worship God through song, prayer, offering, communion, and Biblical teaching.
- Preschool Praise (3yrs – PreK) contains many of the same elements: interactive learning with songs, prayer, and Biblical teaching.
- Infants — 2yrs have Bible lessons in their individual classes.
When you arrive, we provide a children's check-in where a volunteer will assist you as you enroll your child in the appropriate area, gather information about your child's allergies or any special needs, as well as a way to reach you if needed. We desire every child to know Christ, grow spiritually, and show God's love to all.